Sunday, August 03, 2008

Designer???

.

just now one of my old friend email me

tell me about her day

damn...

she is such a a**

telling me she is studying in Kl

got a rich boyfriend

recently got a designer handbag from him...

brand name is Louis Vuiton...yup LV

just imagine..

a gurl my age

using designer bag

not that i am jelous

i dont get the point??

such a young age using those bag??

not like she is in the working class or something

just i dont think a designer bag is suitable for a college student...

well who care anyway..

i told myself already...

once i save my intenship money... i will buy myself a designer bag...

who cares the brand...

Prada or Gucci or LV or Dolce and Gabbana or Dior or Chanel...

wow...i know so many branded stuff...not bad thought...

the most proud thing is...

i EARN for the bag...

that is the most proud thing...

haha

so long u gurl....

i check online...

and realise this bag are cute...



0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....