Sunday, February 01, 2009

Back to school......walao...happy!!!!!

.

finally my inten finish yday...walao

waited tis momment like dont no how fucking long d...haha^^

this morning me and dear sit train coming back to school

the usual taxi men i called....pang pui ki...lepas kapal terbang...we waited so long..but le he nv come...dont no is it go wrong hotel to find us or not...

we hv to sit the 10 smth train back lo..reach sch around 1 smth like tht...see back all friends..happy...do those cheking in and induction thing...walao....tired weh...

now also havent even unpack yet...

tmr start class d...sad nia...me and dear dear different class...i am in 2A he is in 2D...i wonder how they sort out the class..i mean his final is better than me but why am i in 2A but he in 2D...

currently blogging in my room....my room i bet my roomie be happy cause le i am nt spending much time here...practically in my dd room...haha....so lulu(her name) happy la hor???haha^^

walao...damn hungry weh....shit...i hate starving....haih....

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....