Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SPRING BALL 2009 !!

.

not fun at all...

bored like hell...last year spring ball was way better than this year lo...

wakaka....

okok...pictures time....



me and bayati...one of my teachers.....in charge of the sport centre n leisure..wan...



my teacher last year...Mr Barnard... 100% joker i tell you...he teach me accouting, hospitality and cost control....he is such a GOOD teacher in a way...cause he always give you the exact question, what pages,what topic to you before our mid term and our final...wakaka



Salut to my teacher...Mr Micheal Cubbin....rumour says that he hates asian...i dont really think so lo....that why people say dont trust rumours... he teach me this year banqueting..last year pula is f&b management...




my friend louise (sarawakian), bayati and my precious....you know what i mean la...




haha...the deco at the cafeteria....yup...our spring ball is held in the cafeteria...now you know why it is boring....wakaka..

here comes the friends part...from all around the world than...

let me introduce them once and for all...

contestant number 1 goes to...just kidding la k...



lucia chan and me....a hong kong girlie in my class..leng lui right??? one of the leng lui in the school lo....boys dont drool la k....she is already wanted...not for sale anymore...too bad.go n cry all you one la....let u guys know if she is available again..oh ya... i know this pic she look a bit weiird so am i but real life she is far more prettier...




Jun and me..guess where is he from??? brother of rain...really...real blood brother of the famous RAIN...in korea...he is a korean and is super duper cute...everyone say that too....haha..can communicate in english comfortably with him...close friend too




emily kim...korean girl which grew up in Vancouver... can speak better english than Jun but not that close to her... dont ask me why la k....




this is david and gary, friends from south east asia....from Vietnam...funny people...always like to kenakan me one.... both of them are in my french class...




Alex...i think he is the first ang moh i talk to and befriended last year when i first arrive to this school....friendly guy....treat me like sis.....my caucasian brother...dont pray pray ar....haha^^ he is also unavailable tooo......

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....