Thursday, October 02, 2008

Vevey...

.

some bitch in nic hotel complaint to the boss
and the boss is very mad at him
and i cant be in his hotel anymore
never to stay in his hotel anymore...
ass hole...
shit...bitch...
so i have to go to Vevey...
where my future roommate is...
she is friendly enought to let me stay...
nice...
Louise is nice...

give me a place to stay....

she cook lunch for me..

instant noodle...dont complaint...we are only student ok??

than we hang out in the room watching some hong kong movie...

ROB-B-HOOD.....nice nice.... i like tht baby.....kawaii.........

after that we went to the supermarket and the chinese food shop to restock her food storage...
than she start cooking diner for me..

i am suppose to help her...but her landlord came back early so i have to hide in the room..
p/s : i am ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT in her house...

we cook:

brocoli with chicken in osyter sauce

ABC soup a.k.a Carrot,Onion,Potatto soup...(my idea)



But we are still hungry, so i suggest we cook something

and Edwin(Louise housemate) donate his beloved pork chop for me to cook...

with the tips from Louise and Edwin i finally finish cooking it

and u no what the compliment is???

Edwin says:" cook better than my gf.... nice try for the first timer...."

nice compliment...that make me wanna cook somemore

so i try and cook onion with egg

but it fail

cause i cant flip the egg

and ended up Edwin have to help me...

thanks ya..sous chef...






1 comment

sYuN said...

y u canot stay wit ur dear wor...???

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....