Sunday, June 29, 2008

BaCk fRoM gRanDmother HouSe...

.

Just came back from Ipoh...

today me and my dad went to Ipoh to visit my grandmother...

We promise her a few weeks ago...but we always got plan on Sunday so today only we can go..

haha..

We depart at around well.... 8 i think..

my dad wake up late today...we was suppose to leave at 6am but than haha.... we are sleeping so soundly at that time..

i was finding some cloth to wear...

as you know..once a year i dont even know what to wear...

after searching the whole wardrobe i only found one suitable one

haha

oh ya...

we depart at 8am lo..

and the coolest thing is...I AM THE DRIVER...

this is the first time o..

driving non stop for like 2 hours...

my dad only let me drive at 90kmj....but i do speed up to 100 sometime..

haha

Popo(stand for grandmother) was very happy to see me and dad..

i show her the pic and the international video from switzerland

she very happy and enjoy...she also say this to me in cantonese:" Dont go and find mat salleh for ur bf or husband a..

i cant communicate with them...and i dont like it ok...."

haha...old fashion...but still happy...well she dont no my bf is from KL anyway...

nv tell her...later she ask a lot and wanna see him....

been throught that be4....well...my sis is a good example..

we eat Ipoh Hor Fun...damn nice man...should try it u no....sometime with dear dear...

we depart from her house at... 3pm

this time dad drive and i sleep...

haha

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....