Monday, June 30, 2008

30th June...Day u LEAVE..

.

today is the day my dear dear leave for Swiss..

i cant sleep the whole night...

i am too sad and i cry a few time at night...

not me right...i no

i normally dont...

haha

oh ya..and u no what...

he sms me at 4am to let me know he is going to sleep and miss me

wow...my heart melted....

and around 8am he woke me up by sms me

he say he leave the house

i straight cant sleep back again.

as u no...my dear dear leaving d...

that time i was so sad...i cried...my parent i think i should say my mom no i cry...

they just never say anything

as u no... people u love so dearly is gone..

well... cut short the story

when nic arrive in singapore...he go and buy a phone card to call me..

i was so touch....so sweet...

and we talk for while before hanging up...

well...

i really miss him...

and cant wait to see him again.... this is a pic i take with him when we are at the train on the way to Zurich airport when we are flying back here...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....