Sunday, June 29, 2008

Queenbay Day Out!!!

.

with my best zhi mui go...

SHI SHEONG, SHI YUN and PHING PHING...

haha....

all my best buddy from tuition centre...

you may not believe it..

but is real o.... my school gurls are all faker....some tht are not faker i am not close too...they are my best friend.

we went QUUENBAY and skate...

actually is roller blate..

it is hard at the beginning...

fall a few time.. my dear friend they all help me to skate...

folding my hand and skate slowly with me...

well i did fall like a humpy dumpy...hehe... :P

after like an hour or so i master the skill already...PRO right??

jt kidding...

we skate till 6 and end our day there...

damn tired after that...for a treat..we stop by the Mcd kiosk and makan ice-cream....yummy.... :)

we depart at 6pm...

bb...

below is a Picture of my friends...

too bad Shi sheong nt inside...sad sad o.... well i dont no when i can meet my best zhi mui...but i really hope to see them and meet them before i depart back

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....