Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Nic emAil to me...

.

Helllo Dear dear,

Yea i felt the same also. The moment we hung up at Singapore airport i kept thinking about you non stop.. When i walk my

head was always looking down cause i was thinking about you haha. I dont even know what was happening around

me..Actually from the time i left the house i kept thinking bout you..And on the plane..Although i had 3 seats to myself..I

didnt really feel happy..Wanna know why ? Cause you were not there..I couldnt even sleep..Last time got 2 seat to sleep

on..that time when go back with you..i can sleep so soundly..but now got 3 seats also cant sleep..And on the plane..i kept

thinking about you during the whole flight..Even when i am here now..I wanted to call you on the plane..Wanted to hear your

voice..Cause i saw the plane phone..use credit card and can call anywhere..but i dont have a credit card -.- only have a

debit card =( You are really important to me..Im sorry for everything i've done..i hope you will forgive me..without you i dont

have the courage to go on..its as if i feel like just breaking down and cry..i've never felt this sad before..i am really really

addicted to you.. you are part of my heart..thats why when i left its as if my heart was torn apart..you know..you are

my FIRST love..and the LAST..i want to be with you forever..even till the day both of us leaves this world..i want to be there

for you..to love you..to help you whenever you have any problems..and spend the rest of my life by your side..miss you...

Nic...


**COPY FROM THAT EMAIL....DAMN SWEET.....**

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....