Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1.50am blogging.....spooky...

.

guess what...

blogging at early morning again

never sleep yet ma...haha

with dear dear

he also never sleep

chat with mom about something

well..force to take one week off by the boss

dear dear leaving this sunday at 2pm using emirates...

sad nia...

going to be alone

and u no what

the fucking boss cant find someone to work for her this sat

and she wan me to work on sat

i was like wht the hell

dear leaving on sun

dont wan...

but she dont care one..

what to do nw

have to figure out some plan....

haih.........

i hope she just find someone

u no or not le

first wan me holiday

never think of whether sat need me or not...she think she can find till people

but now everyone is busy

so she have to use me....which of course i dont wan la...

she say she will pay me..

but i dont wan

i rather got my holiday...

with dear

she say willing to giv me off early

which also i dont wan....

haha

care her...

thinking of plan to escape her....

help

help

help

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....