Sunday, November 23, 2008

I miss you already...

.

send u off nearly got around 6 hours already....

so miss u la..

chat with ur mom just now...

i think she tried to cheer me up...

and try to confort me since she no that i going to be lonely

i promise my dear dear that i will be strong...

i will continue this intenship to the end...

no matter how much pain and sadness this place will give me...

this place not only giv me sadness and pain..

it also give me some sweet memory and happyness of me and my dear dear

even thought is only for a few weeks...

but i still am happy...

all those good memory will be in my heart forever...

no matter what will happen to us in the future...

i can remember this few months what we have went throught...

i wont forget that...

i love u,Nicholas t** wen h**

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....