Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bad luck day....

.

finish work at 10pm

haha

dear dear waiting for me in the room...

he was quite sad...

chef and the bastard(mr lee) scolded him..

for some reason...

ass hole them la...

oh ya

i nickname the mr and mrs lee as bastard and bitch...

hehe

bad right??who cares...cause they are bad to me and dear dear anyway...

tht bitch never give me my tips...

ass...

she let me off at 10pm..

dont no for wht reason...

maybe wanna take my tips...

haih..

life suck...

reach the room...than saw someone msn me..too bad le... i was working so cant msn him

so sorry ar....haha

guess who??

my secondary school friend...

a funny guy friend...

he now study in kuala lumpur...or selangor i forget jor...bad memory

he is the same club and uniform with me...

Scout and bola baling....

i no him when he is in lower 6 and i in form 4

guess who he is??

yup

jin long.... a.k.a golden dragon(nickname given by me and some friends)

long time never chat already...

haha

Rie i think u remember him right??

haha

that all...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....