Friday, November 07, 2008

Blogging

.

received tips around 14fr from the boss

lucky??

guess not...

why???

she acting ma...

today got 2 student come and interview...

so she wanna act like "I am a good boss" type

so in front of the student ma act lo...

than give me tips lo...but inside le

scold like shit lo...but who cares....

i hope everyday also got student come and interview

so i can everyday received tips

dont have to give that bitch my hard earn tips

wakakka...

she really can received award for her acting

she really can act weh...

last time also con us lo

haha

the end also..wakaka

i accept the job cause desperate

now happy lo

dear dear working with me

no need travel around...

save time

he currently beside me

looking at his download...

all his download also is 99.7% since dont no how long

maybe last night

haha...

me pula... speed slow like kura kura

cant evem load

can also slow like shit...

wakaka

tired

hearing high school musical 3 sound track

i load already the movie....but quality not good and the subtitle also dont no what language so....never see yet

dear dear call me wait...but i desperate...

haha

the end also no mood to see....

haih

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....