Saturday, November 01, 2008

Luck change

.

yup

my luck change...

guess what...

my dear dear is working here with me

i dont no what make him come here...

he say cause my internet here is freaking fast

and he can load movies games drama freaking fast...

that what he say....i actuallu do believe it...

cause everyday once he wake up he on his laptop and wala...

downloading...

downloading...

downloading...

but i think there is another reason for him to stay here thought...

evil grin appear....

muahaha....

so mostly we cuddle in the room

chat

see movie

fight (yup...we do fight and call each other stupid,crazy,idiot all those stuff..than cold war appear... till someone is ready to appologize lo)

and play play.

so long never blog already

dont no what to say

haih

sad nia...

my dear come but someone have to leave

blog soon

bb

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....