Saturday, December 06, 2008

Best Friend Forever

.

this message is for my buddies in msia:


Shi Sheong and Phing Phing....


thanks for what u did....eventhought we are far apart...


u really help me a lot...


and i thank you all for this..


Sheong even thought u r busy u still spare some time to chat with me and even ask phing to pei me...


really appreciate it...


Phing and Sheong even thought we are from different school....Phing from convent bukit mertajam a.k.a cbm...Sheong from jit sin high school and me permatang rawa a.k.a power ranger

...when ever i need help...u were there for me.... some of my close friend cant even do that...that the sad part..


thank for being such a friend...i really appreciate u guy...


Phing hope u and ur dear have a smooth relationship...hope u and happy forever dont forget that i will be there for u...just like when i need u...


Sheong...go and get a girl fast! nah...kidding....sail smoothly and u will find the perfect girl... hope ur studies and life is good...dont give up on wht u dream of guy...


Phing and Sheong next year stpm....scare huh....wish u all luck


GAMBATEH!!!




me and sheong...during the end of our malay tuition...funny guy huh...



me,phing(in green) and yun(another best buddy) in queenbay.....i look fat...argh

P/S: THOSE THAT I NEVER MENTION HERE ARE ALSO MY BEST BUDDIES...DONT BE SAD OR ANYTHNG K.. I HAVE TONS OF FRIEND TO WRITE HERE...BUT LACK OF TIME..SO SORRY OK...DONT MIND ME K...

1 comment

Rie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....