Friday, December 19, 2008

fUcking bad luck

.

work was like normal...

just now start work at 5pm...

than around 6 smth like tht

a couple come...

than later the reserved table come...3 people

they eat menu 1(cost 50fr=rm150 per head) and they open a wine which cost around 60over franc...one of the expensive one... 1990 wine..red wine...name is call Pommard

after that no people come lo...

so the boss was like:" april u go la...u finish early.."

that time what time 8pm...i was like wtf..straight no mood straight angry..

the boss feel until than tell me:"u rmb last time u off at 8pm also..so now her turn"

my ass o...she own self say one... tuesday she off early..she say next time my turn ma..now is my turn la...but le she still let that april girl go first...

fucking bitch weh...

than come like 3 more table...one 2 person and two 3 person tables...

got one table 3 person one..indian people

they come in than the father(old man) very bad mood...never smile at all..after i take order like 5 min later...i walk past that table...he straight ask me in an unpoite tone:" is it done yet...can serve?" i told him no..not that fast...he straight stare back and the face as black as arang....as thought he is not dark enought...

than when i serve them main course..he le.. drop the food on the table..than keep staring at me..as thought is me who drop it or smth...weird old fella...after he finish his main course...he straight ask for the bill i havent even clean those dirty plate from the table yet...rushing

another bad news..i sms my dear tht time the bitch saw...scold me like shit weh...scold and nag.. come on la...what so big deal..u always also do thing tht piss me off la...i cant do smth to reduce my stree or smth ar??plus...i sms my dear wht u lose.. nth to do tht time..wht the big deal..u also suft the fucking net tht time la... dont say till like there is a million table for me to serve and i never do nuts la...aunty...fucking stupid...

all cause of this..this scold me till the last customer leave..than i hv to finish up cleaning the table n cups..than finish work..tht time around 10.35 like tht...dear dear wait very long for me..mysia tht time is 5 smth am...he wait so long..than he angry..sorry lo..dear

je suis desolee..
i am sorry..
dui bu qi..
minta maaf...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....