Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disgusting bastard

.

not tht i wan to swear ok...

just that i name my boss husband bastard...

read my past blog u will understand more..

just now smeht disgusting happen in front of me...

the bastard finish preparing the roasted duck and i serve it to table number 4

he than throw the duck bone into the dustbin...common sense right??

than got a order...starter is a duck soup...

guess what...ewww...

he went to the bin and pick up the duck bone and pluck out those remaining duck meat... clean it a bit...slice off smth...and put it in the soups..

i saw ut with my eyes...it happen right in front of me...

god...i hope tht person who drank the soup feel sick.. and sue him..

so that he restaurant close down...damn bad right me??

haha...serve him good if tht really happen..

today so fucking busy...table 1 to table 16 all reserved...

damn tired weh..

and sleepy now...

k la...finih blog d ..

wanna zz...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....