Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry christmas!!!

.

sorry for the delay..

haha...

this few day no mood to blog...

guess whaT??

i got one swollen eye...

my right eye is swollen...haha...

my christmas present.... from myself...

haha...

today nth much..

sleep till like 12pm...wake up..

see till room messy messy....

than clean...

dear sms me....

than online...

than listen music...watch some movie...lying around...

hungry now..

i nv really eat lunch...just a few biscuit only...

the boss now i guess is "hot potting" now..

who care...

i now going to make my own... hot pot...

hm...

realise nt much ingredient...

swt ^^"""

so i guess this hot pot also nt very proud of...

i decide to give myself a birthday present...

wht that le???

a handbag lo for myself...for my first paid intenship... using my own hard earn money..





is a JUICY COUTURE handbag...

the colour that i wanted to buy is not like that..i lazy to find...so i just post of the colour here....

i love it...the colour tht i am going to buy...

so girly and princessy...

i memang like pink and girly thing....

haha ^^

hope i can see it soon and use it...

i promise no more shopping anymore...

haha...

no more addicted to online shopping...

i not shop a lot la..

is see a lot...than keep load those pic and say i wan i wan...

nw got a bunch i wan...but lucky i only choose tht bag...

wasai...save lo...

cherrie, going to aus soon..
must work hard ok?? love u always
even thought i no u for like a
year but u r one of my best
buddies... GAMBATEH!!!

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....