Monday, December 08, 2008

Room

.

well...

wake up at 12pm

i was like wow so late ar..

log on to my comp...

than start sms my dear lo till now..

he nv even sleep yet...

kindda hot now..

around 1 or 2 i forget the time

i wanted to cook something....

of course...my handy always available instand noodle...

than got that idea in my head..

"enought of instant noodle...look wht it done to u...go somewhere and get proper food"

so off i go to baden to find some proper food..

but le...hehe

i got mcdonald instead...come on...proper food is hard to get at that time...restaurant are close...resting hours...

yup...is fast food...unhealty..but wht can i do right...poor inten like me..haha

not going to say how much i "saved" a.k.a "spend"

haha...

infinity...

backt to room..

clean up a bit than do laudry

stuck in room for movies...

than cook INSTANT NOODLE again..

haih..

poor me huh..

and now blogging...

guess most monday will be like that...to save money...

good good..

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....