Saturday, January 03, 2009

DS freak!!!

.



my dear bought a ds a few day ago...




haha^^




he now keep playing with it...nv even touch his psp...




argh....




nv mind for me ma hor...dear??




right??for me to play right...giv me right???




haha...kidding la...he lent me not give me...




and wht colour is it??




freaking black?? pure black...




i was thinking of this...




PINK....even my blog is in pink...i thought will be in pink...but in black...






choiii.... so "black"luck...


i rule pink...PINK!!!!!!


work like usual lo..

just now got a kid playing ds...

i keep staring at him

him like scare

than nearly cry...

me run away...wakaka

i so scary ar??

not as scary as tht bitch ma...

me so nice person...

wasai..perasan punya orang...spank me ok..

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....