Sunday, January 25, 2009

work work work

.

just now i saw a pig...

ya a pig...a real life size pig...nt big la...just a baby one...

bt is dead lo...the chef is going to make a dish with it to celebrate cny tmr...

so cute...it just lye at the sink there..like sun tanning like tht...somemore is smilling le...nt kiiding k...really is smiling one the mouth...tht is smth i am surprise about..^^

so many ppl today...sunday weh....takkan they also celebrate cny a??weird la...when got 3 ppl no ppl at all...when only 2 ppl do than only u all appear...well who cares la..the newbie are coming tmr...

chef talk to me jt now...

this is our conversation-->

chef: when ur sch reopen...
me : (think for while)2 feb lor...
c : when u leave ar tht time...when last day??
me : 31 jan last day...sunday go to sch lo...
c : (evil grin on his face) so u ma happy lo...
me : (act innocent) huh???happy??
c : leave this place....nt happy meh??
me : the most happiest thing in this month or this year perhaps...
c : soon la soon la...just tahan only la...going to leave d...
me : yalo....

nth much to blog about..k la..wanna rest d...tired...

wish everyone who is currently reading my blog..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!

get more ang pao k...give me some credit too ya...wakaka^^

GONG XI FA CHAI!!!.......ANG PAO NA LAI(give me ur ang pao)

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....