Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stress up..fuck up

.

yday to tired to blog...

yday there is a guy from SHMS leysin came to interview..

he can say is my junior...he came for interview...around 2 smth i finish work i saw till him than i went back up(nearly finish when he arrive) to my room...

i dont no how long after that the bitch bring him up....she knock on jiang room...no one ans knock a few time...than she knock my door..i thought wht happen..i open up there she is with the new guy...she intro him to me..i was like oh..hi...than she ask me where jiang is..i said i dont no...when i come up tht time so late..i dont no where is he... than not long jiang appear..seem to me he went to do laudry...than i close the door..dont no wht happen after that...wakaka^^

night tht time bloody a lot of ppl..actually is managable if there is 3 ppl..but with 2 ppl...(me and her) is a bit rushing and tiring...she do the taking order and i do the rest...bloody her right???ass... kitchen got 4 ppl(plus the newbie) the boss whisper to me..we got 2 ppl..can do till this result is good d...look at the kitchen...cant eve manage...we r better..i was like oh ok...than i leave..dont wanna spend one sec with her...

finish work around 11 smth i guess...i dont no a..forget jor lo..take bath online for while than i went to sleep d...today the best friend is coming to help..hope the job is easier la..

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....