Friday, January 02, 2009

L.O.S.T

.

cant sleep...

feel so tired now..

but cant sleep...

just now eat also cant...

cant believe wht happen last night...

still cant accept it...

change into someone i hate so much??

no way..i cant let tht happen

i hv to stop it

i hv to be back the bubbly happy go lucky me...

even thought is hard....*cause i dont even no who i am last time*

i dont even no myself now..how i am going to change??

is like some virus spreading in your body...it start with ur hand...slowly going to every part of ur human body... this virus has no antibiotic nth can cure it....only death can cure it...

the only way to stop it..is chop off ur limbs...yes chop off ur hand tht is infected with the deathly virus....maybe tht is wht i am going to do...to be back myself..who i really am... i hv to find back myself..

I HAVE TO FIND BACK MYSELF!!!!!

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....