Wednesday, January 21, 2009

off at night

.

i am not suppose to off today...but the boss call me to...so no ma off lo..wht to do...i am the worker ma..

just now went to brugg..go to pharmacy..remeber i say tht my skin got like pimplt thing i went and find the phamacist...they giv me some medic..say is dry skin plus skin no nutrients...haha^^

than walk around brugg...sale here and there but nothing to buy..

went back...around 5 smth i guess the bell ring...hear the boss sound call me...but i pura nt hear..nt long after sifu come and knock..i ans..he say she call...i smell smth fishy...went down..she ask me bout dear when comeback la...stay where la...and say he can stay here for free...i already smell smth fishy...mana tahu their really eat fish...my god...so gam one...

went n clean th fucking room...haih..so lazy nia...feel like dont wanna clean..haih..sienz...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....