Thursday, July 10, 2008

IntEl...

.

today for my toastmaster i went to intel and present..it was such a hude factory...they name all the 3 building KM1, KM2, and KM3i went to the KM3 thing...my god...we have to walk pass to the security scan thing like in the airport...so scary....suddenly i hear a beeping one....i thought i kena loteri already...mana tahu the guard say :"jalan je...tak apa punya"i meet a guy there mr chan....quite old looking lahe guide me and my mom around the building and intro us to the other memberhe brought us to the cafeteria for lunch...and from that momment onward, my life change...well not much la...jt a expression only...wakakathe cafeteria is huge...of course la...cater for 3000 over worker ma...some more raining and huel price increaseso alot ppl eat inside...damn it was so crowded...like penjara feeling...y?? cause everyone is like lining up when buying food... penjara feeling...dont really have the mood to eat...nervous lo...and in a new ENVIRONMENT...after eating we went to the conference room....damn...there have a lot of conference room...can say more than 30 rooms there..god know wht they use it for...wakaka....the ppl they are friendly at first...but i still have the feeling they dont really care about me not like the rest of the clubi started my speech and was scared...it was cold la...from the place i stand...under the air condition ma...when i get my evaluation...bad lo i can say...not as wht i espected...they say this and that...make me so sadthan when mr chan inform them about me going back there in 2 weeks time and have to finish the course be4 23th tht timeone of the people just say with a envy and hatred tone:"rushing no use one...must have QUALITY, finish it in time but NO QUALITY wht the point.."i was shocked...such a person...come on...give me a break...i am new here...need time k...not that u r friedly...if friendly i am still ok...but with a person like u there wht mood also none...i cant believe i am going to meet him next week same day and time also...argh....after that, i leave intel with mom..going to Lunas and buy duck...nth much to talk...my mom no why...she also quite labut ater a while she keep on talking and critic me lo...usual la..i HATE it when she does it...ARGH....the duck is nice...ate it for dinner...nth much to blog..no mood today...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....