Friday, July 18, 2008

Permatang Rawa

.


haha..this is maybe one of the happy daysbecause that my secondary school..in sch for 5 years sure got feeling one lasome more..friend are there...i went back there... all my form 5 friend now also study in form 6my ex stil there..i saw his gurl...is ok...nice looking also...honest type..at lease nowhe find a better one....better than me of course,,now i also find someone better already....haha...that is mt dear dear...nicky t**..of course the name i change already la...i really very happy

all my friend are there...i surprise them

they cant recognise me

say i change...curious where i change....is fat or wht le..some say my hairstyle...some say my dressing and bla bla

at lease none of them say is FAT...or not i die la...haha

teacher are fun lo....still like normal with me...but they will keep asking me how is anne

anne is my secondary best friend...we lost contact once we finish Spm and when i go over to Switzerland...really miss those days we are friend...even thought we will fight but our friendship are still the same.now she is in sungai petani study...very piss because she nv tell me by mail..but after thinking le...maybe because she got some reason lo..hope no matter wht she do...i will support her as her friend...


ANNE PETER, Friendship forever....BFF....

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....