Saturday, July 19, 2008

today special....

.

today wht special le...nothing mch..wake up quite early...go penang crytal point and take back my laptop...lucky ok already...haha
oh not still cant online i cant die...wht is the cause?? bored to death...hahawent and do hair treatment after that...quite surprise she let lo...hahahaha
when i do she pula SHOPPING...usual la...say buy thing for me...but actually is shop for herself
after that KFC time...yummy...eat the chicken rice combo thing...damn nice...very salty lo for me...to let u all no..i love salty food...but this is way to salty for my taste...blek...destroy the taste already...than go back enjoy the food and c tv the whole daynight le....blog lohahaupload pic so long..below are my class pic...i miss my class

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....