Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pasific outing...

.

actually i am very tired one...

lack of sleep this few days...

but still wake me up....u should no who la...

my mom lo...

swt right??

finally wake up...argh... but my eye still half close lo...

who cares...

today no mood to do much make-up..

just put some lip gross and than some mascara nia...

normally put more lo...so long never use my concealer, eye liner and many more....

only no how to buy...

but this few days i got the feeling of wanna buy a lot of make up things.

lucky always go out with mom...or not le...sure buy until broke...

always buy than never use one..

saw a magazine just now... got thing attract me...

name is Beautilious or smth.. i totally forget...the name la...

quite nice...sell in Watson...that for sure..but le...i never went...

after pasific outing...we went to carrefour...

as usual the subsidy thing...the petrol lo...

rm625 i think...waited for some time

during that time i went and eat KFC as my lunch

yummy yummy...lot of m***y there...all also eat KFC

all rich nia...beh siok lo...

y they so rich one le?? nth to say.... sensitive

only eat the chiken rice combo thing...name also forget..no mood to remember

than Arthur call...spoilt my mood nia...

well...Arthur is my manager...he arrange all my activity for me...

in Toastmaster...i really hate joining that club..

mom force... about speech and presentation...

one sentence to say :" NO matter how many course u let me go mom, i will still be the same...SHY."

he arrange a lot of places for me to go...

to do my presentation...got 10 project to do...now i finish only project number 2..

2 week later i will be gone..so have to rush already...

next week all pack...i heard he say mon, tues, wed, thur and sat also got

tense...welll that my manager...

i believe he is quite piss lo...so big already dont no how to arrange meeting or anything...

haha...because all this thing is own self do one...own self arrange

i pula...need him to arrange...i also dont have to prepare my speech...

all also about my life in SHMS nia...

Dear Dear cant online now...the hotel he is working with problem...

got problem with their modem..so he cnt on...

so many problem...

HATE>..

wanna go back there as soon as possible...

swear i wont come back too long next time...if there is a next time...

0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....