Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday....

.

today mostly at house doing nothing...

see movie...

name is "House of Greed"

tvb movie...quite interesting..can see a lot of different type of ppl in one family..

hahaha...

nearly evening...

wait dad back..

than we go penang...

for my last day of toastmaster...

oh ya..

we eat at e-gate near tasco

haha...veitnam restaurant


food not bad

but i just dont like all those herbs taste

even the plan water got some pandan smell

my god

the cost of our dinner around hm... 80rm

i think is ok lo...i dont really enjoy the dinner lo

haha...

than i go do my project 10 at the toastmaster place.

quite ok lo...enjoy..nv get scolding

wakakaka

tht all la...

tired d

wanna pack my bag

wanna go back already

to my second home..

love it...

3 more day than can see dear dear nicky...

just when at toastmaster see until a gurl name TOH

i was like..

wow...haha

tht the initial of my dear dear...

wakaka


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






0 comments

 

Followers

About Me

My photo
A little cheeck notty girl was born on Valentine day...not very fair not very tall... but she has interest in dancing and music... but the weird part is..her career is nothing to do with it..what is her future occupation than?? Being a famous and leading hotelier... yiPEE....